Saturday, March 08, 2008

Travel without, travel within...

As I ran my fingers up her leg I contemplated my own sexuality...how I choose to express it...

Its so inappropriate, I can't help but thinking about the vicious crimes that I have analyzed...I am confused; I am repulsed and concerned about my thoughts...and yet her skin is so soft...I am excited to have her here with me...

Her body is beautiful...and she's so receptive to my touch...as I roam her body...touching and tasting...my mind is calculating...

It is transposing my excitement to sexual based crimes...I hate this...and yet I must do this...and yet I cannot help it although my mind is screaming stop...

I need to understand...so I can find them...stop them...teach the public about them...

I use this female, both for my own pleasure (and hopefully hers), while simultaneously teaching myself about the power of sexual excitement...

I must learn more...I did...but in order to do that I had to go deeper...and push my sexual expressions to the very center of my fantasy...touch it...and feel what it does to me...only then was I able to understand...it was clear and powerful...

No comments: